Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Great Spring Fishing/Trip Advisor Reviews

Fishing has been absolutely fantastic the past few weeks. I've had a couple good trips recently with excellent fishing. My last one was with a fellow guide, Josh Gallivan. If you haven't checked out his website I would highly recommend you take a look at it. This guy is a top notch fisherman with a great personality. Josh is someone who I trust enough to many of my overflow clients to all summer. We went on a two day, overnight camping trip and had a blast. The fishing was great with nymphing being the most productive, some solid dry fly action resulting in some large Colorado River Cutthroat, and some big fish chasing streamers. The first fish of our trip was actually a 23 inch brown trout that ate Josh's articulated streamer. On a side note, if any past clients are reading this, I would really appreciate a trip advisor review if anyone has the time to write one. Here's a link where you can post reviews, http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60491-d1818355-Reviews-or10-JH_Trout_Fly_Fishing-Jackson_Jackson_Hole_Wyoming.html#REVIEWS. If anyone has given a review an is reading this, thank you so much, every review is a a huge help to my business. Being an individual guide it is difficult to keep up with enough reviews to stay relevant compared to the larger companies with many guides. I'll try to keep the reports coming and keep everyone updated on the fishing and runoff conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment