Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Fishing






I spent Thursday and Friday of this week digging my boat out and taking a fishing trip with my buddies the VanGilders. It was great to be back in the boat again. The fishing was good, the weather was great, and i can't explain how much i missed floating the rivers. I also ran into my buddy Marty, who i hadn't seen since his new zealand trip, on the river. It was great to catch up with marty and hear about how his new zealand trip went. Most of the fish we caught were rainbows with a couple nice browns. It was almost entirely nymph fishing as the water temp is still very cold. The best flies were san juan worms and small BWO nymphs. Its good to be fishing again and i'll try and have some more fishing reports in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment