Thursday, May 13, 2010

Honduras



Right now i'm down in Roatan, Honduras with my family. Fishing here has been ok but this leg of my trip has been mostly spending time with my family and not much fishing time. We have been seeing permit though and we have caught some bonefish. The Belize part of my trip was pretty tough fishing but i'll put a post up about that when i get back to Jackson here on May 16th. The fishing in jackson has apparently been pretty good even though the weather has been pretty nasty... I hear the skiing is still excellent there. This should push back our run-off which should make for some excellent summer fishing. I can tell ya i'll be itching to do some trout fishing when i get back to the states though so i hope it doesn't stay winter for too long. I"ll be putting up more posts and pictures here soon so keep an eye to the site and keep your fingers crossed that summer arrives in jackson soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment