Monday, April 28, 2014

4/28/14

Winter weather has come back into the valley recently and fishing has been put on hold for the time being. Before the weather rolled in the fishing had been excellent on the Snake River with both nymphs and streamers. The Snake always fishes really well before runoff hits, but exactly when that is is very unpredictable. We have been fishing some nearby areas and been doing quite well as long as the weather holds up.
While I was down in Colorado a few weeks ago, my mom dug up a few interesting photos that she had found. These photos were of my first day ever fly fishing on the Colorado River back in 1997. Its interesting to think about how that one fishing experience has had such an influence on my life since then. Even though we only caught two fish that day, I was addicted to fly fishing from that moment on.

No comments:

Post a Comment